for personal reception of citizens
by executives and officials
of the Ministry for Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
1. Personal reception of citizens shall be held by executives of the Ministry in accordance with the schedule of personal reception of citizens by executives of the Ministry for Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, as approved by the Minister.
Personal reception of citizens by employees of the Public Information Access and Citizen’s Appeals Examination Sector of the ITC Development, Records and Electronic Services Department shall be held every Wednesday from 9:30 am until 13:00 pm in the public reception office of the Ministry at the address: 28 Druzhby Narodiv blvd., Office 107.
2. Information on the procedure of personal reception of citizens and the schedule of reception of citizens by executives of the Ministry shall be posted on the official website of the Ministry, on a board in the hall of entrance 6 of the Government’s building and in the public reception premises of the Ministry.
3. Preliminary registration for personal reception to the Minister shall be held by employees of the Public Information Access and Citizen’s Appeals Examination Sector of the ITC Development, Records and Electronic Services Department in the public reception of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (at the address: 12 Muzeinyi lane) on the reception day from 10:00 am until 13:00 pm.
Preliminary registration for personal reception to the First Deputy Minister, Deputy Ministers and the State Secretary shall be held by employees of the services of respective Deputy Ministers by phone numbers indicated in the schedule of personal reception of citizens by executives of the Ministry for Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
Reception of women who have been assigned the honorary title of Ukraine “Mother-Heroine”, the Heroes of the Soviet Union, the Heroes of Ukraine, the Heroes of Socialist Labor, and invalids of the Great Patriotic War shall be held in the first priority.
4. During preliminary registration for personal reception of citizens to the Minister, the First Deputy Minister, Deputy Ministers and the State Secretary the following information shall be clarified: surname, name and patronymic name, social status and category, essence of the issue, officials or public authorities which he had already applied to, and decision which had been already made, as well as the following actions shall be done: analysis of documents and other materials submitted by citizens to substantiate their appeals.
It is not allowed to find out data on the identity of a citizen that is not relevant to his/her appeal.
5. Issues addressed by citizens shall be resolved, if possible, during personal reception. A person holding the reception shall be guided by the law and other regulations.
6. If resolution of the issue addressed by a citizen does not fall within the competence of the Ministry, an officer holding the reception shall explain the citizen, which public authority or local self-government agency, enterprise, institution or organization he/she should apply for resolution thereof and provide relevant assistance (address, phone number, etc.).
7. If resolution of the issue addressed by a citizen needs further examination and verification, an officer holding the reception shall accept a written application or complaint and explain a visitor the reasons why it is impossible to resolve the issue during personal reception, as well as the procedure and the period of examination of his/her appeal.
8. Structural units of the Ministry, to which written appeals of citizens accepted during personal reception are forwarded, shall within the legally prescribed period provide a response to the applicant on merits of the issue, and those that do not require further examination shall be examined immediately, however no later than fifteen days upon acceptance by the Ministry.
9. Registration for repeated (within a year) reception on the issues that had already been examined by executives of the Ministry may be held only if the first appeal was not resolved in the essence.