The Government has set the goal to reduce the state’s share in the economy. Since according to the experience the state owning these or other enterprises most often cannot equally compete with private business.
Privatization is needed by the country in order the enterprises that had been in decline for years get a chance for revival. Privatized production facilities managed by motivated owners have to restore and increase the production, make it more efficient, increase export of Ukrainian goods to world markets and create new jobs.
In the conditions of war, when entrepreneurs suffered huge losses, they need new production facilities, warehouses, trading platforms. Privatization can become a driver of post-war reconstruction of the country.
In summer 2022, the Parliament adopted the draft law on fast privatization, which significantly accelerated the procedures and removed many restrictions that for years made it impossible to sell state-owned assets.
Since September the State Property Fund has been already exhibiting property facilities for privatization auctions through the state electronic trading system “Prozorro.Sales”.
News on the topic
- 20.09.2022 | 18:53 | Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
- 20.09.2022 | 14:04 | Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
- 08.09.2022 | 10:48 Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
- 02.09.2022 | 14:53 Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
- 24.08.2022 | 08:45 Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
- 18.08.2022 | 10:53 Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
- 27.07.2022 | 14:13 Section for Public and Mass Media Relations
|Ministry of Economy of Ukraine||
01008, Ukraine, Kiyv city,
Grushevsky str., 12/2