Podilsk City Council announces the competitive selection of a management company for Podilsk Industrial Park.
Contest initiator: Podilsk City Council in the Odesa Oblast (66300 Odesa Oblast, Podilsk, Prospekt Shevchenka 2)
The Concept of Podilsk Industrial Park, approved by the Resolution 664-VII of Podilsk City Council of 03.04.2019 on the approval of a revised version of the Concept of Podilsk Industrial Park, is available on the website of Podilsk City Council, “Investment” section, here.
Main terms and conditions of the contest:
- Ability to ensure proper functioning of the industrial park in accordance with the business plan developed by a candidate.
- Conformity of the application for participation in the contest and of the industrial park’s business plan with the Concept of Podilsk Industrial Park.
- Ability to ensure employment of mostly Podilsk residents.
- Availability of a comprehensive vision concerning development of the industrial park’s infrastructure capable of maintaining continuous innovative process, increasing export potential and creating closed production cycles.
- Availability of proposals regarding the signing up of the industrial park’s potential participants in accordance with requirements stated in the Concept of Podilsk Industrial Park.
- Ability to bring in additional financing for development of the industrial park.
Object of contest: a 31.0704-hectare land plot located in Podilsk and allocated for the establishment and operation of an industrial park; cadaster number 5111200000:02:013:0395; purpose: 11.02 for construction and operation of main, auxiliary and ancillary buildings and structures of processing, mechanical engineering and other industrial enterprises.
Period of land plot’s use for operation of Podilsk Industrial Park: 30 years.
Podilsk Industrial Park is filed in the Register of Industrial Parks of Ukraine under No 40.
Authority to be contacted for additional information about the competitive selection of a management company for Podilsk Industrial Park, for contest documentation or to submit an application for participation in the contest: Department for Economic Development of Podilsk City Council, 66300 Odesa Oblast, Podilsk, vul. Soborna 85, e-mail: [email protected], tel: (04862) 4-01-64.
Registration fee: 5,000.00 hryvnias, payable by bank wire to the current account of the Industrial Park Initiator, purpose: preparation and organization of the contest.
Payee: Department of the Treasury for the Podilsk Raion / Podilsk
Payee’s EDRPOU code: 37984302
Payee’s bank: State Treasury of Ukraine (EAP)
Bank code (MFO): 899998
Account number: UA 74 899998 00000 31517931015019
Budget revenue classification code: 50110000
Contact person for communication with candidates:
Anatolii Vasyliovych Korchovyi, Chairman of the Contest Commission, Deputy Mayor for Executive Public Bodies, tel: (04862) 4-01-56, e-mail: [email protected].
Visiting hours: Monday through Thursday from 08:00 to 17:00, Friday from 08:00 to 16:00, lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00.
Offers from candidates are accepted starting from the date of publication of the contest announcement in local printed mass media and on the website of Podilsk City Council, and until 17:00 of 13 January 2020.
The contest starts at 10:00 of 20 January 2020 at the following address: 66300 Odesa Oblast, Podilsk, Prospekt Shevchenka 2, room 5.
|Ministry of Economy of Ukraine||
01008, Ukraine, Kiyv city,
Grushevsky str., 12/2