To attention of business entities!
Announcement of holding a tender for selection of an operating company of industrial park “Lymanskyi”
Lyman Town Council adopted the decision to arrange and hold a tender for selection of an operating company of industrial park “Lymanskyi” in the town of Lyman determining the following:
Initiator of the tender is Lyman Town Council in Donetsk Oblast (46, Nezalezhnosti St., Lyman 84406, Donetsk Oblast).
The concept of industrial park “Lymanskyi” is approved by the decision of Lyman Town Council No. 7/27-1305 dated 18.05.2017 “On approval of the concept and creation of industrial park “Lymanskyi””. The term for using the industrial park is 40 years. The concept is posted on the website of Lyman Town Council in section “Investment Portal”, sub-section “Industrial Park “Lymanskyi””.
Objects of the tender: a land plot having total area of 27.522 hectares, cadastral number 1413300000:07:000:2411; intended for arrangement and operation of main, service and auxiliary buildings and structures of processing, machine-building and other industrial enterprises.
The territory is free from construction. Industrial park “Lymanskyi” is entered in the Register of Industrial Parks of Ukraine under file No. 25.
Basic conditions of holding the tender:
1. Implementation of the concept of development of industrial park “Lymanskyi” in the town of Lyman.
2. Arrangement of the construction of full complex of facilities for efficient production activities of industrial park participants.
3. Location of a legal entity of industrial park participants in the territory of Lyman Amalgamated Hromada of Donetsk Oblast.
4. Using the land plots within the territory of the industrial park in accordance with sanitary epidemiological and environmental requirements.
5. Letting the land plot on lease with the right of letting it on sublease to participants under the applicable law.
6. Registration fee in the amount of UAH 3,000.00 (registration fee shall be paid through cashless transfer of funds onto current account of the initiator of creation of the industrial park and shall be spent for organization and preparing to holding the tender).
7. Ensuring continuous operation of industrial park “Lymanskyi” in the town of Lyman.
8. Providing appropriate infrastructure in the territory of industrial park “Lymanskyi” in the town of Lyman required to conduct further economic activities to the amount of at least UAH 11,980,000.00.
Additional information on the tender for selection of an operating company of industrial park “Lymanskyi” can be obtained from the Investment Department of the Executive Committee of Lyman Town Council at the address: 46, Nezalezhnosti St., Office 208, Lyman 84406, Donetsk Oblast, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (06261) 42111, (06261) 41708.
Announcement and conditions of the tender are published in the local newspaper Lymanska storona, posted on the official website of the town council www.http://krliman.gov.ua/uk and on the website of the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine http://www.me.gov.ua.
Registration fee is UAH 3,000.00 (registration fee shall be paid through cashless transfer of funds onto current account of the initiator of creation of the industrial park and shall be spent for organization and preparing to holding the tender).
Payment details for registration fee:
Recipient: Lyman UK/Lyman UTC
Bank: Treasury of Ukraine (CAPEU)
Account UA818999980000031414544005564. Other receipts (fee for participation in the tender for selection of an operating company of the industrial park).
Payment code: 24060300.
- File an application for the intention to participate in the tender at the address of the organizer;
- Pay a registration fee;
- Obtain from the Investment Department of the Executive committee of Lyman Town Council (Office 208) a tender documentation in the presence of a document confirming payment of a registration fee.
Contacts authorized to communicate with the participants:
First Deputy Town Head – Yurii Anatoliiovych Drach, Tel. 06261 41708.
Head of the Investment Department – Natalia Oleksandrivna Avdeienko, Tel. 06261 42111.
Chief Specialist of the Investment Department – Iryna Anatoliivna Antonenko, Tel. 06261 42111.
Address at which the notices of intention to take part in the tender, bids from tender participants and tender documentation are accepted: 46, Nezalezhnosti St., Office 208, Lyman 84406, Donetsk Oblast, or by e-mail: email@example.com
Visiting hours: Monday – Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 16:00 p.m.
Tel.: (06261) 42111
The tender will start on November 7, 2019.
Bids must be submitted by 16:00 p.m. on December 6, 2019.
The envelopes with bids will be opened at 13-00 p.m. on December 10, 2019 at the address: 46, Nezalezhnosti St., Meeting Room, Lyman 84406, Donetsk Oblast.
Ministry of Economy
01008, Ukraine, Kiyv city,
Grushevsky str., 12/2