The Novovolynsk City Council has decided to organize and hold a tender to select a management company for Novovolynsk Industrial Park in the city of Novovolynsk.
According to the minutes of the meeting of the tender commission No. 1 dated 22 November 2019, it is determined that:
Tender initiator – Novovolynsk City Council (27 Druzhby Avenue, Novovolynsk, 45400, Volyn Oblast)
The concept of Novovolynsk Industrial Park is approved by the decision of Novovolynsk City Council No. 17/19 dated 24 May 2017 “On the establishment of Novovolynsk Industrial Park and the approval of the Novovolynsk Industrial Park Concept”. The package of relevant documents is published on the website of Novovolynsk City Council in the section “Economy”, sub-section “Industrial Park”: https://www.novovolynsk-rada.gov.ua.
Tender object: land plot of 20 ha total area (cadastral number 0710700000:01:008:0053 dated 27 March 2017, ZV-0703355202017), located at Lutska Street in Novovolynsk and intended for the establishment and operation of an industrial park.
The area is free from development.
The term for which Novovolynsk Industrial Park is established is 30 years.
Novovolynsk Industrial Park is included under No. 24 dated 30 June 2017 to the Register of Industrial Parks of Ukraine.
Main conditions of the tender:
- Implementation of the concept of developing Novovolynsk Industrial Park in the city of Novovolynsk.
- Ensuring the construction of a full complex of facilities for the efficient functioning of production of the industrial park participants.
- Compulsory registration of the industrial park participants being legal entities in the territory of the city of Novovolynsk.
- The use of land plots within the industrial park shall be in accordance with the sanitary and epidemiological as well as environmental requirements.
- Lease out of the land plot for the term of the contract with the right to sub-lease according to applicable laws.
- Ensuring the permanent functioning of Novovolynsk Industrial Park in the city of Novovolynsk.
More information about the tender for the selection of a management company for Novovolynsk Industrial Park is available at the Department of Economy of Novovolynsk City Council at: 27 Druzhby Avenue, room 301, 45400, Novovolynsk, by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: +38(050)5854766.
The amount of the registration fee is UAH 17,000,00 (the registration fee is paid via bank transfer to the current account of the initiator of the industrial park establishment and is used for the organization and preparation of the tender).
Registration fee requirements:
Beneficiary: State Treasury Service Department in Novovolynsk/Novovolynsk/24060300, MFO 899998, EDRPOU 37950540. Beneficiary bank: State Treasury Service of Ukraine (EAP)
Account UA 138999980000031414544003005. Other receipts (registration fee for participation in the tender for the selection of a management company for the industrial park). Payment code: 24060300.
- File an application for the intention to participate in the tender at the address of the organizer;
- Pay a registration fee;
- Obtain tender documentation at the Department of Economy of Novovolynsk City Council in the city of Novovolynsk located at 27 Druzhby Avenue (room 301), Novovolynsk, in the presence of a document confirming payment of the registration fee.
Contact persons duly authorized to contact participants:
Oleksandr Ivanovych Hromyk – Deputy City Mayor of Novovolynsk City Council, mobile: +38(067)8574974, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veronika Volodymyrivna Sierhieieva – Head of Department of Economic Policy and Investment Municipal Company of Novovolynsk City Council, mobile: +38(050)5854766, e-mail: email@example.com.
The address at which notices of intention to participate in the tender and offers from the tender participants are received, and which the tender documentation is provided: 27 Druzhby Avenue, room 301, 45400, Novovolynsk, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of reception: Monday – Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Telephone number: +38(050)5854766.
Tender commencement – 9 December 2019.
The deadline for submission of tender offers is by 12:00 PM on 13 January 2020.
Envelopes with the offers submitted will be opened at 12:00 PM on 15 January 2020 at the following address: 27 Druzhby Avenue, session hall (room 304), Novovolynsk.
Ministry of Economy
01008, Ukraine, Kiyv city,
Grushevsky str., 12/2