Iryna Yuriivna Novikova
Education: higher, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Master of Law.
2007-2011 – Assistant Prosecutor of Turka Raion of Lviv Oblast.
2011-2013 – Chief Specialist of the Unit of Legal Support for Investment Activity of the Division of Legal Support for Economic Policy of the Legal Department at the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
2013-2015 – Deputy Head of the Division of Public-Private Partnership and State Guarantees of the Department of Investment and Innovation Policy and Development of Public-Private Partnership at the Ministry of Economy.
2015-2017 – Head of the Public-Private Partnership Unit of the Investment Attraction Department at the Ministry of Economy.
11.2017-01.2019 – Deputy Head of the Investment Attraction Department – Head of the Public-Private Partnership Unit at the Ministry of Economy.
01.2019-11.2019 – Head of Investment Attraction Department at the Ministry of Economy.
11.2019-02.2020 – Head of the Investment and Innovation Department at the Ministry of Economy.
02.2020-07.2020 – Head of the Investment Department at the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
On 22 July 2020, by order No. 904-r, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine appointed Iryna Novikova as the Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine.
Coordinates development of proposals and implementation of adopted decisions concerning:
- formation and implementation of the national investment policy and national policy on the public-private partnership;
- formation and implementation of the national policy on development of entrepreneurship, government market oversight, technical regulation, standardization, metrology and metrological activity.
Responsible for directing, coordinating and controlling performance of:
- Department for Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship;
- Investments Department;
- Department for Technical Regulation and Metrology;
- Sector for organizational and analytical support of the Deputy Minister’s work.