+38 (044) 200-45-23
Born in 1985.
He graduated with honors from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and received a master's degree in "Private International Law". He also holds an MBA from London Business School (UK) and Columbia University Business School, New York (USA).
He started his career at the United Nations Office in Ukraine with his studies at the university in 2002, he moved to the private sector in 2004, where he founded and headed Diplomat Service LLC, and since 2013 he held senior positions in the WOG filling stations network.
In July 2020 he was appointed Deputy Chairman of the State Property Fund of Ukraine, and from May 2021 - he was appointed First Deputy Chairman of the State Property Fund of Ukraine.
Awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Coordinates development of proposals and implementation of adopted decisions concerning:
- analysis of the state and trends of the economic and social development of Ukraine, sectors and branches of the economy, development of a proposal regarding the main directions of development and reform of the economy, achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, ensuring the preparation of relevant plans and programs, state forecasting of the economic and social development of Ukraine;
- formulation and implementation, within the powers prescribed by law, of the state financial, budgetary and tax policy, drawing up the Budget Declaration;
- formulation and implementation of the state price policy;
- issues of development of the real sector of the economy, functioning of the fuel and energy complex.
Ensures interaction with the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and its bodies, ensures coordination of legislative work of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine.
Responsible for directing, coordinating and controlling performance of:
- Department for Strategic Planning and Macroeconomic Forecasting;
- Department of Development of the Real Sector of the Economy;
- Department of Financial Policy;
- Sector for organizational and analytical support of the First Deputy Minister’s work.